05 November 2012

the most wonderful (photo) time of the year.

it's november, and again two of my favorite photo projects are in swing--the open submissions month at habit and the 30 Days of Gratitude project at flickr.  Check them out or join in--you won't regret it. 
I've been in a bit of a photography slump since I dropped the 365 in August, but the combination of these projects plus the recent fun trips I was able to take (more on those soon, I hope!) has gotten me excited to spend time with my camera again.

and for that I am thankful.

****************

habit -- november 3.
november 3.  (habit)

watching him play so enthusiastically at the tournament today, I was proud of how far he's come.  but I'll admit to a little maternal melancholy, too. 

*****************

habit -- november 4.
november 4.  (habit)

having realized there's no way I'm going to finish everything on The List, I decided I might as well pick off some of the fun ones.

*****************

30 days of gratitude -- november 4.
30 days of gratitude--november 4.

in gratitude for light and dark, and the moments just between.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...