31 August 2012

this was summer.

well. I took an unplanned summer blogging break there. but here I am again, glad to be back in this space, back in the rhythms of school and work and almost-fall. lots going on for the Marzipans right now--I'll share soon. But for the moment, I am happy paging back through a summer's worth of photos, remembering:

two ice creams in one week.
plenty of frozen yogurt.

birthday eats.

june 16.
two-dessert birthday parties.

raspberry bokeh.

june 21.

DSC_0088

DSC_0083

DSC_0087

DSC_0092
fruit picked and eaten and saved.

june 24.

the cake.

june 23.

july 4.
family celebrations galore.

DSC_0160
feet dirtied and washed.

july 12.

DSC_0097
house painted.

may 29.

june 20.

DSC_0124
the pool, the pool, the pool.

DSC_0310

DSC_0318

DSC_0321
mountains climbed.

3 comments:

melissa q. at a happy stitch said...

Oh! I love the house colors! Well done. Looks like a fantastic summer overall. And, so much to look forward to just around the bend!

Kan said...

These photos take my breath away, they are so beautiful. I am very grateful to have shared in many of these lovely summer days.

mama-pan | mary frances said...

thanks, friends.

every time I feel a little burnt out on taking pictures, I have a moment like this when I am reminded of why it is I make the effort: the results fill in the already-beautiful memories I want to hold on to.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...