17 December 2011

seriously good cake.

apple cake.

I recommend you go make yourself one of these cakes.   Especially if you think you aren't into whole-wheat baking, you are in for a surprise and a treat.  I have made two of these in the past couple of months, and ate the second one more or less by myself. 

The recipe comes from one of my newer food blog loves, Sweet Amandine -- Jess pairs gorgeous prose and pictures with an unassuming selection of recipes that always manage to be exactly what I want to make... right. now.  I've had good luck making a few of her baked goods with the kids, which is just what I need in a recipe--directions so well-written I can keep up with them in the midst of unpredictability.

apple cake.

yum.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...