17 November 2011

goodness around the internet.

november 16.

it's november, and I can feel it today: the wind in the trees, the chill in my toes.  keeping me happy this month are two fantastic november photo projects over at flickr: the Gratitude Project, inviting you to submit one photo a day to express something you are thankful for, and an open-contributions month for habit.  I've written here before about how much I love habit and the deep respect I have for the space Molly and Emily created and curate.  so it's an incredible treat to be able to participate in the form with other people--mostly women--and to see my pictures pop up on the habit page a few times, too: you can see them here and here and here.  but mostly you should check out both flickr groups, because there are some amazing images filling them up.  happy gazing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...