10 March 2011

I always forget guacamole.

spoiling dinner.

This bowl was maybe the second I have ever made, and the first was probably 8 years ago.  Guacamole is one of those things I always ooh and ah over at a party, but never ever think to make.  then just the other day, looking at our bowl of fruit and lack of plans for dinner, I remembered it.   We probably have all the ingredients sitting around 7 nights out of 10 so it's a shame it took me this long to figure it out. 

I won't tell you how to make it because you already know: avocados and limes and squish.  I used cumin and onion powder and some other stuff to season but I hear that the premade jar of "greek seasoning" works just as well.  And it ended up being the perfect thing to make with the kids, that they would also eat... we've been in a pickier-than-usual phase lately with Owen but this one was a hit.  Healthy with chips--how could they argue?

don't you forget the Hands Up Clap! giveaway--comments open until Sunday night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...