07 June 2010

oh, canada.

in case you noticed my mysterious disappearance last week--

we were here:
niagara falls

nuns eating ice cream

niagara falls

and here:
CN tower, toronto



fairmont building, toronto



oh, canada.

yup--we were lucky enough to tag along with Daddy-pan on a last-minute work trip to Toronto. Brought along my visiting brother, stopped at the Canadian side of Niagara falls along the way, saw the best of Toronto's kid-friendly offerings, and got us back across the border all in under 72 hours. Because we ARE that crazy.

This month has even more exciting travel in store for our family, followed by more visitors, so I'm not sure how active this blog will be for the next few weeks. Can we handle all this adventure? only time will tell. I do look forward to the quiet times after we return with as much eagerness as I do to the thrill of travel--and I look forward to reading about everyone else's summer escapes (at home and abroad) as well!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love trips {sigh}, even if they are fast and furious. Enjoy the excitement of the coming month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...