14 January 2010

thank you, blogbulk and three column blogger!!

well hallelujah. the crushed width/rightyness of my blog has been driving me crazy since its inception. and thanks to this helpful tutorial, I was just able to reset the template to accomodate the full size of my photos. look! they all have right sides now.

next for some left sidebar content and a header that spans the full page. I feel like a blogging genius.

Update: The incredibly clear and easy-to-follow instructions at Three Column Blogger have helped me add a left sidebar, which does not come standard with the minima template. They also have info on other modifications to blogger blogs--check them out!

1 comment:

Little C and Little J said...

wow. crafty, smarty, and techy. hot shot! you are inspiring me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...