14 January 2010

sometimes I forget to reset the zoom.


and sometimes I have help pressing the shutter.

I am an increasingly big fan of the arm's length self-portrait, particularly of me + someone else. These kind of shots were the source for husband's and my contribution to our family Christmas card this year and last (which reminds me I still need to get a few stragglers out the door--why do our friends keep moving and why do I still not have a good address book system?!?!). And since I am the designated camera operator in the house, it's pretty much the only way I can get myself into the frame. Not that I am a hog for it or anything--it's just nice to remember what I look like every once in a while. Yup--nose and teeth, that's me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...