27 September 2009

playing with Rollip. big boy birthday.

Just playing with the site http://www.rollip.com/ -- a tool to "Polaroidize" your photos. Kinda fun!

The boy above just turned 4. Four! What a big guy. We celebrated with a family party on the day-of, and a "friend birthday party" this weekend. The theme was "bike parade" and it went really well.

I can't believe it's been four years since this blue-eyed guy announced himself to the world. He is introspective, profound, considerate, patient (especially with his little brother), funny!, sometimes anxious, sometimes bold, and generally an amazing boy.

2 comments:

Little C and Little J said...

I'm going to have to play around with this site! Love it!

mama-pan said...

good! It's completely "cheating" to real polaroid enthusiasts, I'm sure, but since I don't have one at least I can enjoy the look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...