02 February 2009

making stuff

DSC03751

Over the past few years I have been increasingly compelled to make things--mostly sewing, but also baking, home decorating, and now that they are growing big enough, crafts with my kids. The blessing/curse of discovering craft blogs (oh online tutorials, how I love thee) has only amplified the urge. Pros of the habit include handmade gifting and stress release; cons include time wasted that should be spent on important things like, you know, school and cleaning the house.

There are many craft bloggers who attribute this phemomenon to becoming mothers, and I am certain they are correct. I mean, who wouldn't want to sew cute booties for their very own, world's cutest, baby toes? I know I sure do:

041

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...